The Art Of Office Cleaning
Offices are the sole prerogative of the work culture. They are generally established on rented buildings, individual buildings or sometimes through work from home mode when the establishment is under maintenance or construction or sometimes the work to be done does not require the essence of any building. Hence it is the duty of the organisation to whomever solely the office belongs to, take essential care in maintenance and cleaning the office premises .Cleaning is necessary to maintain the aesthetic and decorum of the office. Offices can hire anyone for cleaning, a maid, a cleaner or anyone who can do basic cleaning and maintenance of the office hardware like chairs, desk, computers, floor, fans, AC’s etc.
Office Cleaning Services:-
- Dusting of desks, chairs, window sills, work of arts like pictures and any decorative pieces etc.
- Vacuuming the floors, stairs, carpets etc.
- Mopping floors
- Making the office pest and rodent free by installing anti pest and rodent dugs around corners.
- Removing and collecting trash and disposing them off
Substances that make office dirty:-
- Dust: Dust accumulates anywhere and specially in old files, books and also on the surface of computers. Use of cloth with some disinfectant could help wipe off dust clearly from the surface without harming the object.
- Pests: Pests degrade the value of all office objects and render then unfit from further use. Hence installing a pest free environment can be ensured to minimise the damage caused by pests. This could be done by using drugs that kills pest or spraying anti pest or pesticides in the office without harming its employees.
- Office waste: Office waste like paper waste, recess waste like food and other leftovers must be disposed off at dustbins and then collected immediately so that they do not rot or produce obnoxious smell.
Catalogue an office:-
- Removing clutter that does not belong.
- Two zones must be created one for computer work another for non-computer work.
- Keeping a trashcan beside is very prominent.
Hence, office cleaning is an art and to clean it one must recognise the factors which degrade it. Employees must also be aware of waste management to an extend so that they do not hamper the natural environment of the office. Maids and cleaners must be appointed to work daily and the office acquires a good aura of work only when it is cleaned well and shining.
How to run a successful business like Shubhodeep Prasanta Das?
Running a business that grows to be successful in a competitive environment is not a very easy task. Many individuals may try to run a successful business because of the profitability and independence that they can enjoy while holding a position of power like Shubhodeep Prasanta Das. However, to achieve this milestone, they have to put in a lot of effort and thought.
The steps to purchase a successful business:
- Evaluate the market – The first step an individual needs to take is to evaluate the existing market to understand the changes in price, demand, and supply. They must also analyze the competitive businesses so that they can get a comprehensive idea of how they function and what measures can be taken to compete with them successfully.
- Organise resources – The next essential action that needs to be done by an individual is to organize the capital and labor that would be required in the production and managerial units of the business. They must be able to recruit competent individuals who can contribute to the business and are skilled in managing all the related tasks. Raw materials needed for the production of the goods would have to be organized by coordinating with suppliers for regular supply.
- Maintain records – One of the most important aspects of any business is to maintain records of the business’s activities. This would include legal documents, financial statements, and reports, all of which together would be used to evaluate the trajectory of the business.
Although achieving a very successful business is an ambitious challenge, individuals can follow the example of shubhodeep prasanta das to emulate all the key factors and decisions that they would need to make. The three main steps of having a successful business are to evaluate the market, organize resources and maintain records so that an individual can track the growth of the company.