It is time that you look at the world of football. While Tae Kwon Do is still a thing in Korea, you should start to accept that there are other sports you can enjoy – particularly football. To be able to play well, it is crucial that you are familiar with everything from 안전놀이터 to team position, ball and many more.
As a beginner, here are the things you should know about football for a successful start:
You must know that soccer can be played on artificial turf or grass – as long as the field is green in color. The regulated lengths include the following:
- The touchline should be a minimum of 90 meters (or 100 yards) and a maximum of 120 meters (or 130 yards).
- The width or goal line should be a minimum of 45 meters (or 50 yards) and a maximum of 90 meters (or 100 yards).
- Every end of the field, there is an 8-yard wide goal that is centered along the goal line.
- There should be 6 yards from every goal line and into the field.
- Every goal post should extend 18 yards from every foal line and into the field.
- In every corner of the field, there should be a 5-foot high corner flag.
The players and equipment
2 teams having 11 players play. The goalkeeper is included in this roster. Aside from the spherical ball, the players are required to wear shorts, jersey, shin guards, cleats and socks.
The referee and assistant
The authority in a football field is the referee. This means that his word is the law. There are assistant referees, which aids the referee in performing his/her duties.
The match duration
You must understand that a match is composed of 2 45-minute haves. Extra time will be added depending on the discretion of the referee.
The scoring method
The scoring method is through a goal. This happens when the ball has crossed the goal line (which is within the frame of the goal). You should also get acquainted with fouls and misconducts.
The types of kicks
There are different types of kicks to include:
- Free kicks: free kicks may be direct or indirect. Direct kick refers to a shot directly made into the goal of the other team without touching another player. An indirect kick is a total opposite where the kick can only go into the goal if the other team has touched it before it entered the goal.
- Penalty kicks: the referee awards this when a defensive player commits foul to an attacking player or commits a handball in the team’s penalty area.
- Goal kicks: the referee awards this when an offensive team plays the ball out of bounds or over the other team’s goal line.
- Corner kicks: the referee awards this when an offensive team plays the ball out of bounds over the goal.